My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

International

Thinking about the future I've come to see that as much as I miss Sweden when I'm abroad I miss being international even more when I'm home. Sweden is great and awesome, as long as I don't need to be there... (Sorry if I'm offending anyone) Even though I will always associate myself with Sweden I don't really think I ever want to live there again. My hopes for the future is that I will be able to stay abroad and disconnect myself from Sweden as my home and instead just have it as my origin. I truly hope that I will be able to become a permanent international, (whatever that means haha) So there. Thats my goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home