My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I know its been a long time since I wrote and much has happend but I'll tell you all about it later, for nw I just want to say what a great feeling it was getting back to the center... saphorns face literally lit up when she saw me and then she kissed me for like five minues... it was pretty swell... Oh and after I'd hugged like the majority of the kids they all started to say wait wait payuth! and then they ran to get him... its just hard to explain the feeling there wasd then... I van't imagine leaving them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home