My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Cambodia, the land of contrasts

Today I have, been blessed by monks, hugged and handed out food to brown kids, seen british international (spoiled rich) kids perform a play about moon hopping, and watched hardcore street kids breakdance..... great huh.. yeah mostly weird and overwhelming. oh and im surrounded by dogs that r lovely! im good

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

"brown kids" ?!? hahaha, knäppgök ;-)

vad gjorde du egentligen på amerikanska ambassaden?

du tar väl en lucka i taget nu? min är redan slut ;-)

PUSS FINASTE ULRIKA - inte långt kvar tills vi ses!!! :-D

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home