My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

sunshine

I guess since I'm letting you all know how bad I feel I should let you know when I feel okay as well so that you don't think I'm constantly miserable. (I'm not constantly miserable it's just that I feel a lot more inclout ituess thats ained to write when I feel miserable)
At this moment I'm watching HBO and theyre showing Oceans 12, I really like HBO they always show cool movies. My plan for today is as follows: at one I have to go to the bus stop to drop of some chocolate to send up to pursat to thea and oyvind, thought i should make them happy. then I hope to finish writing my personal statement so that after reviewing it tomorrow I can send it off to a friend and ask him to look at it and give me feedback. Furthermore I need to finish some work for Bridges that I was supposed to have done a little while ago.. this procrasination.. god what do do about it! Hmm I guess tahts aout it for my plans, eating beans for dinner, I'm really in to beans its gooooood :)
About yesterday, don't really know what happened to the entire day but the evening was really nice actually. We all went out for dinner so it was the seven of us + the UWCSEAs teacher + two men from pursat + the director of CDCC and CCH. (the latter three are part of the UWC committee cambodia. After this I went to pick up Wendy and her husband Andrew and we went to Strangers sitting there with a bunch of people and I'm dead serious when I say I laughed for an hour straight. They were just fooling around for an entire hour.. I caan't believe they ahd the energy. Then at about eleven I realised I was sitting there falling asleep so I decided to go home.

Jupp jupp thasts about it for now, maybe not the most thought through thing Ive written so far but I just wanted to let you know that it isnt ALL black clouds here... there are some sunshine.

nek auy mean samnang la'ah (for those of you who want to practise khmer- good luck to you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home