My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Now or later?

This weekend has been great.

But now I'm feeling rather undecisive and a bit torn. Spending all of the weekend with Thea and Oyvind and just feeling really great and comfortable and at ease has made me leaning more and more towards the thought of going up to Pursat after Christmas. But then again if I do tha there is the risk of it ending up with me havig nothing to do and also, I visited the center today as sort of a surprise visit not having been there for two days and the children got so happy and they were all over me and it just felt great. They are just so beautiful and I care for them so much and it wouldnt feel all fair to leave them. And I know that the kids up in Pursat aren't as loveable (thats kind of harsh but I don't mean it in that way. It's just that they arent as much kids as these are. They are more proper students while the children at CDCC are a family which I've been let into) However I will leave at one time or another since I won't be spending the rest of my life here so maybe it is just as well me leaving after Christmas instead of in April when they are even more attached to me. (and I to them)
I'm not sure.

Keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home