My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Monday, October 09, 2006

some random thoughts

Yesterday evening one of the guys from saturday asked me to come and hang with them but I didnt know how appropriate it would be so I asked the lady who works with them what she thought and she adviced me not to... this mornign I woke up really happy that I took her advice and for once accepted someone elses opinion on what was a good idea, i think if i were at home i would have gne anyway :)

Teaching today was truly testing.. alone again, I dont know if its me or them. in anycae they were just not at all focused, fooling around and just behaving badly and I realised that I hvent managed to put up a role of which I have respect from them.. I think up until now they mostly see me as a fun person who they are allowed to hug as much as they want (which is starting to go a bit overboard as well for some of them) I need to figure out how to make them look at me with attention... or something liek that

I was so amazed today by this one girl who came up to me and said she was sorry for behacing badly last friday and i was just so impressed that first of all she had the maturity to register the fact that she was behaving badly and also the courage to come up and face me and appologize... what an amazing little girl..

its hot! I sweated more today standing still than I have ever done exercising before

bike riding in phnom penh is hilarious and soooo dangerous

over and out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home