My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

result: pool

So I went, and it was truly tons of fun! My only worry now is that Ill be lying comatised tomorrow doing nothing but throwing up because of all the water I swallowed. Crossing my fingers for it not to happen. Im glad when I decide to do things like this.

Oh and on another note I saw a part of Phnom penh which Ive never been to before, so there you go...

Also I started thinking of my world picture. When I was in sixth grade I decided to take German because that was what my sister had studied and well French was ugly and Spanish was some weird language I didnt really see the point of learning. Now 7 years later Spanish is all I desire to learn and Latin America is no longer a remote white spot on the map but my next goal and at the same time I am in Cambodia learning Khmer, a language which truly is remote and weird.

Funny ey?

1 Comments:

Blogger ...The eyes of the world said...

Så du er syg det meste af tiden, men stadig glad! Det lyder super! Jeg kan ikke garantere at jeg kigger forbi Cambodia, men jeg skal prøve...

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home