My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

seriously

Okay, so here's the reason for my absence: I manage to escape scabies (so far knock on wood) but very well ended up with dengue fever... oh yes... (well its not certain yet but everything is pointing towards it) this means a lot of sleep too much greys anatomy and being pretty high on codeine....(yes thats more or less equal to horse tranqulizers) but dont you fear, yours truly is hanging in there and will be fine... going to the doctor tomorrow for new blood tests and we'll see what happens.... oh and now i finally have a hook in the celiling for my mosquito net and what a hook it is :P its actually quite hilarious...ill take a picture of it and youll understand.

dont sweat it, trust me im already doing that enough for a lot of people, sadly it isnt due to the heat any more but because of my fever :D

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

åh, min lilla syster!

det var ju inte alls bra... men desto bättre att du blir bättre :D

mamma har nu fått biljetterna! oy, oy, wohaaaaa!!! vi ska till dig och kambodja!! längtar!

jag är totalförkyld så sängen nu för min del!! godnatt!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home