My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm in Cambodia

So last night was an aweful night.. I couldnt sleep because i was so nausious (how do you spell that seriously?:)) and then i threw up and stuff etc etc and this morning when we were going to the center i still didnt really feel too happy chappy so I stayed at home today and sort of just slept. but I feel a lot better today and we were out eating at a resturant and then after that I stood in the kitchen haning over the sink eating a slice of fresh pineapple and its so hot and then I feel a (relatively) cool breeze. Talk about feeling so cool.... im in Cambodia man! hehe what else... oh yeah ive started doing ghetto style language which we will have to shapen up once i comehome... the kids apparently missed me today when i didnt arrive they asked the other two: where's teacher where's teacher? nd then they were holding there fingers around their lips to show that they meant me.. isnt that cute :) right well first class tomorrow so cross your fingers for me... even though most of you will still be asleep... :) (ist the whole time system so funny?) oh and anothr thing ive forgotten to menation.. its so tragic you should see these kids teeth: rotten away! poor things.. oh well i will try and take pics soon i promise

kisses to you all

(still no email except from per efter mycket tjat...du ar for lustig!)

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

lycka till med undervisningen ulrika! satsa på "row row row your boat"...

varför menar de dig när de håller fingrarna runt läpparna?

puss!!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home