My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

the kids!

Well well, So the other voulenteers arrived last night and honestly the only thing that came to my mind when i saw them were wow theyre big :P serioussly theyre all like twice my height or something. Dont really know what else I think of them havent gotten to know them we'll see. Further more we actually went to the orphanage today or as I will refer to it after this CCH. And OH MY GOD I have never seen such adorable kids! They are just adorable holding your hands all the time and being all over you. And it really broke my heart leving them today even though I told them Ill be back on Monday, imagine having to leave them in March! Anyways tomorrow we're going to the other place called CDCC and meet the younger kids... gosh I dont know how Ill manage! Besides this there isnt much to tell... Im takign in impressions trying to adjust to the whole thing (going slowly) but we'll see... thea and oyvind came today.. feels nice to have some one close to me :) I also went on a motorbike today while carrying a big fan in my klap../.. that was an adventure... Ill try to learn how to actually ride one of them one day... Well Ill take pics as soon as I can but I'm sorry right now Im just too lazy... maybe next weekend... til then... email me!

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home