My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

lessons of norway

lessons of norway:
Norway consists of nothing but tree's! The more I look around the more sure of it I get!
When cutting cheese or meat especially make sure not to stand in the position where when the meat get stuck in the blade and it starts to rain meat all over the place that you don't stand in the dangerzone!

What else... there are two old men who are just lovely at the nursery home and they make my day when ever I see them.

Besides that I am now lookign forward to going home, a bit home sick but thats okay.

All for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

när, när, när får jag se ditt lovely tryne i gbg??????
saknar dig!

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home