My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Monday, July 17, 2006

norway....

i have so far watched two movies about to start my third one, eaten alot of food (concluded that this willl be the summer when i ate-everywhere i go theres always food in front of me) and gone to get a norweigian security number... i also ended up in a music store picking up theas younger brother when this american walks in looking rather butch talking about how he knows fender... (the guy behind fender i assume) and lookign real hardcore until he takes up several different harmonicas.... lol... you never can tell what people are like :) ยจ
then tomorrow at nine im schedule to start working at the old peoples home... actually a bit nervous but i guess its only natural... oh well. gfood luck to me :)

thats all for now.... tune in tomorrow for an all new episode of :P just kidding.... bubye

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

lycka till med jobbet!!! :D

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home