My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my new bikini !


right, so yesterday we didnt really do too much, woke up late and then at around 3.30 we took the car and drove up to the lebanese border, (so ive seen both lebanon and syria- not entered however :))and we ended the day with a bbq with robbies friend and his friends little sister- a very cute girl with a very cute name, evital. isnt it pretty :) then today me and hayley went to the store and bought a really pretty bikini- i like it alot... and what else yeah tonight we might go evening swimming and i just had a big lunch with lenny and his friend valerie (who is a boy even though its a girls name) very funny, typical boys talk,...hehe and typical boys lunch they ate a lot! and hot dogs and french fries.....yup yup so thats most of it so far...my bikini is really pretty and im slowly working on a tan... :) im happy and enjoying myself...(hehe except that hayley just reminded me that our results are coming out tomorrow- which id totally forgotten about so now ill spend all of tonight and tomorrow thinking of how i did....but i DO NOT want to know...aaargh! lol) anyways....

cherrio

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

hey! grattis till nya bikinin!!
vem är hayley?

lycka till idag - låt mig veta om betygen!

puss

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home