My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Monday, July 03, 2006

when ulrika met itay


so yesterday i went to netania to meet up with itay for a day who had the day off from the military.... and to all of you who knows him he sends his regards.... i took the bus alone there and while waiting at the busstation for him to come and pick me up this guy drives buy on his motorbike and stops then he comes up to me and starts to talk to me in hebrew and of course i have no idea what hes sayign and when he figures this out he quickly switches to engliwsh and asks me if i want him to take me to some parties in tel aviv, i nicely but firmly say no thanks...alright alright but what if he can drive me to this friend im going to meet.. no thanks i say again im waiting for hi rigth here.... and then the chat goes on a bit liek thsi and since i dont want to sound rude i just mostly stand there and decline his offers and then he asks if im afraid of him and assures me that if ill let him drive me there wobnt be any sex or anything hes not interested in that....yadayadayada.....jackidijackidijack...... alright he says well i can tell you dont want me here so lets say liek this... if you show me your boobs for one minute ill leave... bubye i say and walk away....so thats israel :) anyways i wasnt too surprised but its so funny to knwo that these types of guy exists EVERYWHERE!
the evening with itay was fine, however he seemed a bit uncomfortable with me there but it might have just been my imagination. we went to the beach ive now been by the medetaranian (no idea how to spell it) and the size of the jellyfishes there were about the same size as my head so no swiming just dipping my feet.... watched the sunset then went for dinner while watchign the football game i cant believe brasil lost (me and about 9million israelis:))!!! after that home to his place (a mansion) watching tv until i fell asleep and then wake up really early the mornign after to take first the train then the bus back here to kiryat shmona - loads of ppl from the military on there way back to there bases which meant many uniforms and MANY WEAPONS(never ssen so many weapons at one place before- and one cant hep to wonder what would happen if one of them goes of accidentally.....ouch!) hehe but you can tell that you are in the military land :P we drove past a shop or smth and the sign had symbols crossed over saying
no dogs
no walking barefoot
no arms
hehe anyways after that robbie took me to the local river here where we swam and i really enjoyed it! the water was sweet water (and aparently it supposed to be holy water since it was in this river jesus was babtised..) and at places it went up to your ancles to just a step away going up to your chest.... and the current (do you say current in rivers?) was REALLY strong. hehe you could sit on the shallow places and just feel yourself floating along and it took strength keeping at the same place.
im actually quite proud so far i havent managed to burn myself (thanks to my sunblock spf 30) however my face does feel a bit dry today... im actually enjoying robbies friends more and more theyre all really sweet and hehe you kinda forget that their 15 (or rather i forget taht im 19) now we're gonna eat dinner (hopefully falafel) and then we're going to a pool hall where one of robbies friends promised to teach me how to play. (kommer ni ihag det mamma och petra nar vi akte till cypern att dar var en kille i min alder som larde mig ? vi far se om jag minns natt:))
so until next time..... bubye.... (id like to say smth in hebrew but theres nothing suitable- the words ive learnt so far are mostly bad words :))

todha and bye kapara (thanks and bye sweetheart)

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

galet Ulrika - så många vapen.... är du inte rädd?
_______________________

-> -> ARGHHHHHH!!!!! ÄR DU TOKIG?!? ;-)
historien kommer dokumenteras, men att använda den när du är vd... hahaha, vet inte om det kommer inge förtroende till din personal ;-)
stentokig är du! men tack för upplysningarna! =)

hoppas allt är fint!
puss & kram

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home