My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

shalom y'all

alright so lets see.... jerusalem was cool... no dead sea didnt happen... unfortunatly but oh well maybe next time ill come here .... heheh so we just had a day of touring tel aviv which was nice and we saw the funniest tshirt ever which said: shalom y'all.... haha weve been crackin up constantly for two days now... so anyways then this morning we jumped on the bus back to tel aviv (i know a lot of going back and foirth on the bus... hehe :)) and while on the bus... heavy sleeping going on... heyley phoines us and says that they are bombing in the north and that everyone is ordered to the bombshelter.... perfect timing right hehehey! so yeah... it looks like ium going home just in time for a pretty rough time here in israel... today i spent the day with danna and robbie and OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! the coast is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive never been so hot in my life i was even tooo hot to even be bothered to go into the sea.... .and then tonight we are either spending time with dannas friends or if they are in the army we'll have a girlie night :) needless to say im really enjoying my stay and im sad to go....
hmm but yeah.. just thinking of all those young people in the arm,y out there right now fighting for israel (theyre my age or even younger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) it makes me sad and it definatly makes me feel weird......... its sad aint it.... think about it.... it said in the news paper that soldiers were killed today... those soldiers were most likely my age and would have been in the same school year as i if we would have had the same lives.... its a sad world....

untiol next tiume... shalom y'all..... hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

igen - RING MIG PÅ FREDAG!! =)

Agneta och Thorbjörn har din bloggadress nu - så mind you kvinna vad du skriver ;)

puss

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home