My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

blessed are we

blessed are we who can enjoy the weekend and I worship the ground the person walked on who invented the weekend. Thank you... so far i have woken up not feeling my arm.... watched one episode of grey's anatomy, watched 2 fast 2 furious, gone to the store and bought vegetables, chatted with ayesha, and talked to thea... jup... great life :D:D:D:D and one more day then we're off to work again... I am however starting to get used to the routines by now so its not that bad anymore... I guess you get used to anything.... + I realised that the money is great so I guess I can suffer if nothing else so for that..... Well today I was planning on figuring out where to apply for college..... it went so and so... I AM TOO LAZY :D but thats okay.... I'll write more later when something has actually happened

Ciao bella!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home