My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's the next episode...

So... I'm leaving tomorrow.. and I'm so nervous! Hehe.. So much I havent finished and so little time... at least I've started packing.. like an hour ago... hehe as you may notice I'm not that coherent in my thoughts but you'll have to excuse me... well don't really know what else to write except that I'm really nervous, very excited, and thinking about it constantly...

next time I'll be in Cambodia.... yeah it has a nice ring to it... in Cambodia :)

Til next time....

2 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

LYCKA TILL!!!!!!!!!

så många kramar och pussar att du inte ens kan fånga dem alla ;)

älskar dig innerligt och otroligt!
DU ÄR FINT BRA!

:D

2:44 AM  
Blogger :p said...

check it: ->

www.ruffa-u.blogspot.com

internet-updated mama / celebrity dog ;)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home