My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Phew... first day.. just woke up after slleping like a log for 10 hours! So hopefully I'll manage to get into the system very quickly. well i woke up by hearing you're the best! several times so thats a nice way to wake up whcih I could get used to :) (unfortunatly the ýou're the best'comment was not dedicated to me but it was bruce saying this to his cat... (you kinda get the picture of bruce?:P) and well... the walls are paperthin so you here basically everything) anyways.... ehm stairs are also horrible very steep.. Nothing plannes or today... the other voulenteers are coming tonight and until then I'll probably sit outside on the balcony and read or something... hehe kinda relaxed id say.. if you saw it you would think it was part of some spa resort but as soon as someone pulled your earplugs out youd realise it's not... there are so many sounds everywhere!!! hehe thats asia...

bubye

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

vad du är bra! väldigt aktivt skrivande... men hör och häpna! skulle du får för dig att vara lika aktiv med kameran går det otroligt bra att även publicera bilder på bloggen! minst en i veckan iaf! ;)

vill se spa idyllen :D

puss, puss, puss och kramar i massor

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home