My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

oh and..

I forgot to tell you two things... the keybord im typing on is absolutly hopeless so if there are some letter missing its because of that

2. Ive seen nt to many street dogs not too many cats not too many beggars (although a few) quite a few cows or soemthing like that AND! Ive seen an elephant... very very random just in the middle of a park or somethign standign there outside the foreign ministry never really understood the deal but still! I have seen an elephant

night folks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home