My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

starving...

Well not quite maybe, but Im definatly thirsty.... Should probably start to drink more water... in terms of starving yes, but only for emails... write to me! seriously... write to me... hmm what else... oh i went to the embassy today (on a regular bike you have no idea how funny it is to ride a bike in phnom penh and how much you sweat witout realizing it until you stop) and i wont be able to vote, i was too late, but oh well i tried...
here are two websites if you wanna check it out what it is im actually doing:
http://www.cambodiasdumpchildren.org/
http://www.cchcambodia.org/

right... well hmmm oh i have a phone number now as well if you want to txt me but i havent learnt the number yet but just ask and ill figure it out and let you know :)

ciao

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

sötnos, känns det bättre nu?

försöker kontakta dig imorgon, annars hörs vi på torsdag som sagt!

älskar dig!

h. o. c. k. e. y. - hockey! ;)

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home