My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Correction + last night

So I just noticed that my last post says monday, of course this is wrong somehow and it is actually friday, don't know why I bother aying this but anyways.. So no dancing yesterday ut very well a resturant with music and then we ended up on the roof at home just chilling. For dinner we went to the lake which is the neighbourhood where all the backpackers are (ie where all the drugs are offered) I was a bit in chock when this guy came straight to us offering us ecstacy. Very peculiar. I also realised that although the lake was very pretty (we didnt actually see the lake but the area) Im happy i get to experience Cambodia from my tough ngo struggling perspective and not as a backpacker. I don't think it does Cambodia justice to see it from that side. All for now
Over and out

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

haha, j*vlar vad du skriver långt ibland =)

duschar du inte?!? ;)

har nu gjort min medborgerliga skyldighet & rättighet -> jag är nöjd med mitt val!

KRYA PÅ DIG!! puss

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home