My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Hello TeachA!

pics will come tonight and also a fully detailed explanation of the past two days including my impressions, at the moment though im just smiling happily :)

In the classroom we eat, we eat, we eat
In the classroom we study, we study, we study
In the classroom we sleep, we sleep, we sleep
In the classroom we play, we play, we play
In the classroom we live, we live, we live
We live at CDCC!!!!

Hehe this isthe song they sing sometimes.. what do you think of that as a life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home