My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Friday, November 03, 2006

problems arising?

Busy busy day so many things to do I'm a bit stressed out :) But I'll tell you the high point of my day, for about ten minutes today Samnang, Saphorn, Meatleang, Saphia and Sarin were attacking me trying to tickle me (of course it ended up with me tickling them) but in the end we were all so exhausted we just lay down but it was just awesome and lovely and something I'll carry in my memory as a treasure for a long time...

Besides this I'm starting to rethink my situation... I mean I really adore the children and I love being there but for the rest of my life here it just doesn't seem to improve... don't really feel like going into details about it but it just doesnt seem sustainable. Gaah I don't know what I'm saying... I just don't really know what is happening and how to make things feel right... Anyways just needed to air a bit...

Talk to you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home