My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

One flew over the cuckoos nest

have you seen the movie one flew over the cuckoos nest? yep that was pretty much like what my afternoon class was like.... the kids are just crazy (in an amazing way)
yesterday was intense and sadly did not turn out as we had expected oh well its alright... feeling so and so, happy for the weekend thats coming when thea and oyvind comes down also babysitting hollys house which will be cool... hmm what else? probably a lot more but yeah im tired... don't really have all my emotions under control but its okay anyway no need for worrying....

Night

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIANO said...

So nice to read you talk about teaching! Amazing experience, isn't it? The way it pulls you up and down, the pressure, the exhilarations when things go well, the contact with the students.

As for rethinking your situation, it's always the right thing to do. You'll find what you truly want. Big, big hug. I miss you guys!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home