My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

the ugly truth

So here's what I discovered: people here are like cats and I am like a dog.

I'm just really tired of not feeling special. I've tried and tried to make friends but its just nt working and I don't know what to do about it anymore. Yes I feel special when I am around the kids but I also get a guilty consience because of the fact that I am using these kids to feel special when it should be the opposite way. Aren't you like an aweful human being if you use kids for your own needs? (that sounds alot worse than i mean but you do understand don't you) I don't know what to do... maybe its just a feeling i need to get used to.. loneliness... anyways... night

1 Comments:

Blogger MARIANO said...

Oh, i don't know. Parents must be awful by definition then, because parenting os about taking care of children, but parents feel good and proud when their children do well, and want not only to love them, but to be loved by them, too. Such selfish beings, parents!

I think it's alright for you to need to feel special and wanted. Plus, you're in a new place, a new culture, a new society... Give yourself a year and you'll see! You'll feel at home by the time you have to leave! (Sad, i know, but it can happen A LOT in life...).

Big hug,

M.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home