My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Human Rights Day

So there's a big rally at the Olympic Stadium for the Human Rights Day and I feel kinda bad for not attending, but I kinda woke up late, I'm supposed to call Per, etc, etc I have all these excuses not to go... Oh well.... LUCIA!!!!!!!
oh and another funny thing I've forgotten to tell you. Theyre doing construction work at the opposite end of the house and this has caused the foundation to move which has now lead to the floor in our ceiling to errupt like a volcano... Really bad.. and of course getting a khmer person to help us is more or less impossible.. so we'll see what happens... crazy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home