My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

the dish

So Im starting to notice that the weeks are kinda floating into eachother and i cant really tell what i did this week and so on. Which is good in a way that it shows that I am now accustomed to the place and settle in I suppose but its bad cause it only means that the end is approaching fast.
Highlights of the week though:
  • Picking up Bruce at the airport. It involved bad music on my Ipod, danving, starring muslims, and a way too full pickup.
  • My lovely kids and the Tiny Toons kids
  • Phone week from hell.
  • Wendy.
  • Wendy messing up my head.
  • Waiting for food for about two hours and then when we complained about it the chef was about to attack us.
  • Packing all day today.
  • Raiding Bruces closet and gettign cool new tshirts
  • Driving lesson with Bruce tomorrow in the traffic of Phnom Penh (CROSS YOUR FINGERS AND TOES!!)
  • Going swimming at a some kind of resort tomorrow.

Yup Well I think thats about it.... Hope youre all doign okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger :p said...

"EXTRA, EXTRA!!
Galen svenska i vild framfart på gatorna i huvudstaden! Många kambodjaner har fått hjärtat i halsgropen fler gånger än de vanligtvis får under en dag i deras totalt kaos-artade trafik-liv. Hur månde detta fortskrida?!??"

Hur gick körningen bästa syster?
Fixa upp dig på Orkut och bjud in alla från ditt college så ni kna hålla väldigt pretantiöslös kontakt :-D jag har t.o.m. hittat en hel bunt av dem jag åkte till USA med och detta efter, phu, 6 år!!! och mest av allt - håll kontakt med MIG på det viset :-D

puss, puss, puss!!!

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home