My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

TV and stuff

Went to KK yesterday to watch Tiny toons and it turned out that TV was there.. and no TV isnt another nickname but actually TV. Channel 11 or something like that. So yes, I might soon be able to add being on Cambodian TV to my CV :P haha not that I said anythign or did anything, just one of those ppl in the background haha anyways it was funny to watch.
After that we all (with all I mean the five ppl I live with) hit the town for a friday night out... didn't really go as we planned but it was still a really nice evening aand man I so love dancing :D
Hmm what else.. mm think thats it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home