My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wanting to leave

I figured out that ever since Jen left and I realised that I too am soon to go home I've been stressing so much about it. I've been upset, edgy, and low. This to the extent that my mind have started to look forward to going home just so that I don't have to be so anxious about leaving. Haha isn't that a nice oxymoron. (or maybe I'm lost in my terminology :P)
But yeah well I thought I'd be able to write tons about this but I think I've just said what i wanted to say... yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home