My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pol Pot ate all the logics of Cambodia

Oh my, so this is probably the laast you hear from me in a while, going to Kep over the weekend then to Vietnam for two weeks and then back. Stressed out got a ton of stuff to do before friday and things are happening as always and I'm not completly sure I know what I'm doing bu whatever I'm sure it will be alright in the end... It always seems to be.. hehe


Oh and if you're wondering about the title I'll be happy to tell you bout it but it will need to be done vocally...

1 Comments:

Blogger a said...

so are you in vietnam now?
have a good time there

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home