My so called year

Well, since I will have the year of my life (hopefully)and since I am so bad at keeping in contact, my sister urged me to start a blog so that you all can get to know what is happening and how I am succeding (or miserably failing) in my attempts to make the world a better place.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Summing up a life in Cambodia

Well the end came and is over. It's all over now but it was one great crazy time!


Turning twenty
My birthday was both worse and better than I expected at the same time. It was a littole weird and lonely throughout the day but the evening turned out pretty fantastic and it was the perfect birthday/ending to it all. God I hate saying good bye to people though, especially when you do it like its nothing special at all like you'll see eachother the next day... it get's weird but oh well... but one thing i haver to tell you is that they bought me cake so i got to eat cake on my brthday isnt that cool! :)

okay moving on

Malaysia
Malaysia is awesome!!!! I like malaysia truly asia! KL and the sunway lagoon was aweseom, breakfast buffee with a chochlate fountain and then at the waterpark i met the most cool people in a while, they were touring the world with disney on ice cool!!
then the islands oh my god lets just say I understand why the malays call it paradise. doing nothing but snorkelling, eating, sleeping, swimming, and enjoying life it was a great time. Snorkelling was the most amazing thing like ever, it was like being in an aquarium! The fish came right up to your goggles and if you held bread in your hand they cam eup biting your fingers, I saw sharkss like 1.5 m long and touched a mad turtle bigger than I!!! I also held nemo fish in my hand oh yeah.. as you can tell im very imressed

Bangkok
well I'm not gonna tell you about this, I'll just leave you with the statement I had my one night in Bangkok hehe think about it


Being home
Well I'm home and it's cold and dull and grey, I miss Cambodia A LOT but I still understand that it was my time to leave so I guess it's all for the best hope fully I'll get the chance to go back I had such an awesome time
I'll be home for the next four months not really doing anything worth reporting yet so I guess I wont write too much here. I will however start reporting again as I go to Portland, oregon, USA in August or septmeber as my so called year turns into a life... crazy...

tell him he's dreamin, cause it sure feels so


until next time cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home